Ok, so why did I end up writing in this blog again, my wife decided to start one, and i forgot about mine... Thats right, it took me two years to remember that i actually had one of these... With that being said, I have determined what I want to talk about, the projects I'm doing and all the wrestling and hockey fun you can have.
So the changes...
#1 I said "wife" earlier. Thats right, I am a married man and it is stinkin awesome. My wife and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on July 17th and it was an extremely blessed year!
#2 I am not on the radio anymore, we just won't go there.
#3 Still involved with the world of wrestling and UK hockey and am having a blast
#4 I am now a cell phone salesman thats right, I sell cell phones, So with that being said, contact me if you need new service..
A few links to checkout
Sports Buzz Weekly I have designed a wordpress site for these guys. Fun radio show to check out!
Mountain Wrestling Association Still ring announcing with these guys! December 17th we are back in action in Winchester!
KCW PRO WRESTLING KCW wrestling Sundays in Lexington, go to the site to see the latest!
Official Broadcast site of UK hockey listen to a game coming up in January!
Come say hey to me at the wrestling shows and hockey games. Give the guys at Sports Buzz Weekly a listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment